Rick Shouse was down this afternoon

WWA friends:

Rick Shouse was down this afternoon.............Rick lives in Scottsburg, Indiana, but has been working in Texas these last few years, on cell phone towers...

He has gotten to shoot with the Texas folks, and also, Rick won the ARA "NATIONAL" in 2012...........while he was living in Texas.

I showed Rick all of the exciting, new, action and barrel innovations, that are about ready to come on line in 2014.........

He was impressed...........

Also, I have a Rock Creek/Muller barrel, that I just got finished fitting to my slave, PAS ignitioned Falcon..........

It is a KK profile..............

I told Rick that I would bore the MD for it tomorrow, then have him come down, over the week-end, and test it for me..........

When he does, I'll try to take pictures, or even a movie.............with Rick's approval.........

WWA friends: If this all comes together, Rick Shouse, will be the first person to pull the trigger on this MI, KK spearment..........

I promise you this: If Rick gets to shoot this RC/Muller, KK, MI, this week-end, I want him to tell you folks exactly what he encountered.

Good, or, BAD............

Now, Rick, I have to bore the MD.............then I will call you..........

Your friend, Bill Calfee